The Brownies is part of the Singapore Girl Guide movement.
As Brownies, pupils are engaged in a series of healthy and happy activities in an educational course which teaches them how to lead useful lives.
The programme and activities conducted for the girls develops them holistically. A Brownie is to complete a series of challenges, as as to attain the Golden Bar and Golden Hand badges. The challenges focus on these broad areas:
- Personal and Social development
We are a growing worldwide Movement ~ the voice
of girls and young women who influence issues they care about and build a better world.
- A Brownie obeys and respect her elders
- A Brownie thinks of others before herself
- A Brownie tells the truth
- A Brownie is neat and tidy
- A Brownie is thrifty
- A Brownie plays and work cheerfully
As an all-rounder, Brownies also develop on their character and skills while working with the other girls in the CCA.
Some of our activities include:
- Participating in school events
- Team-building games
- Cookie project
|Days||Time||Teachers in Charge|
Mrs Vanessa Goh
Ms Amanda Kan